ACMI is hosting a panel discussing a range of Indigenous issues, to take stock of the current place of First Nations and Indigenous peoples in Australia. Issues covered will include land rights, representation and social equity.
- Calla Wahlquist (moderator) – Reporter for The Guardian Australia
- Marisol Salinas – Project Co-ordinator, Mapuche-Aboriginal Struggles for Indigenous Land
- Amrita Hepi – Professional dancer, choreographer and Founder of Hollaback
- Meena Singh – Associate Director of Aboriginal Services, Victorian Legal Aid
- Rebecca Langley – Amnesty International ‘Community is Everything’ Indigenous Rights Campaign
- Ruby Wharton – Warriors of the Aboriginal Resistance
Tickets can be purchased here.